The perks of working in Hotels is that your Concierge Team can sometimes get you free tickets. This time it was to Cirque Éloize. The show is only here for three weeks and is already sold out.
Here’s a sneak peak of the night I had yesterday. If they ever go to where you live, please, try and go see. It is incredible. All the contemporary dance mixed with modern and hip hop, trobe lights and contorcionism…. made my night!
- Cirque Éloize: ID – review (theguardian.com)
- Cirque ?loize iD, Peacock Theatre, review (telegraph.co.uk)
- The Radar | This Weekend You’ll Mostly Find The EW Team… (emirateswoman.com)
- Lifestyle | FirstWorks 2013-14 Season Brings World-Class Artists To Rhode Island (golocalprov.com)
- what to do in London this weekend (southamptonmodels.wordpress.com)